The mission of the Kentucky ACHE Chapter is to be Kentucky’s most prominent membership society for healthcare executives; to meet it’s members professional and networking needs, to provide ACHE Category Education within the Commonwealth of Kentucky; to promote high ethical conduct and to advance healthcare leadership and management excellence in Kentucky.
The Kentucky ACHE Chapter will be a leader in providing resources, networking opportunities, skills and values that assist healthcare executives in improving the health status of Kentuckians.
- Successfully achieve and maintain ACHE chapter status
- Develop and maintain membership
- Offer ACHE credentialing resources and support in Kentucky
- Advance healthcare management excellence
- Collaborate with other Kentucky organizations to achieve common objectives
- Promote ethical standards and conduct
- Enhance career development opportunities within the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Ensure the strength of the Kentucky ACHE Chapter